iBreeze Auto CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier
These are brand new machines, never used and not refurbished.
Currently, in stock, free shipping included.
* A prescription is needed, please email it to email@example.com once you purchase.
Get a good night’s sleep and effective sleep therapy with the Resvent iBreeze Auto CPAP a Heated Humidifier machine. With advanced features like a CPAP mask fit checker, intelligent humidification, respiratory event detection, and a wi-fi enabled modem (to name a few!) the iBreeze is an innovative, yet affordable, choice for sleep apnea therapy.
The water chamber is designed to slide smoothly in and out of the machine, so it’s not even visible when in use. This sleek, compact design makes the iBreeze look more like a high-tech alarm clock than a fully functional APAP machine.
The iBreeze APAP (auto-titrating PAP) is an ideal choice for people who have difficulty adjusting to the fixed level air pressure provided by standard CPAP machines. Because the iBreeze adjusts the pressure range on a breath-by-breath basis, it provides custom pressure to keep the airways open no matter what sleeping position you’re in, or what nasal conditions or allergies you may be experiencing.
Because the iBreeze provides pressure relief with exhalation, the sense of exhaling against high pressure is minimized. As with any PAP machine, your healthcare provider will prescribe your specific pressure settings (cmH2o) based on your sleep study. Compatible with all CPAP masks, including nasal masks and full face masks.
IPR – Intelligent Pressure Relief
This feature allows users relief when exhaling against the pressure. There are three IPR levels to meet your individual needs. The iBreeze also has other great features like Energy Saving Mode, Automatic Screen Adjustment, and an Alarm clock.
Features & Benefits
- Auto start and stop
- Compact, sleek design
- The integrated humidifier adjusts to ambient temperature and humidity levels to avoid condensation in the tube and mask
- Intelligent humidification monitors water level to stop heating if it gets low
- Automatic altitude adjustment and leakage compensation
- Intelligent Pressure Release (IPR) algorithm for more comfortable exhaling
- Smart ramp settings to help comfortably reach your fixed pressure setting during your sleep apnea therapy
- Power saving mode
- User-friendly, 3.5” LCD screen
- Wifi-enabled modem for efficient therapy data management (no SD card function)
The smart ramp feature allows the reduction of any discomfort from inhaling or exhaling compressed air from the Auto CPAP Machine.
- Ramp Time: 0-60 minutes
- Time Increment Unit: 5 minutes
- Pressure Increment Unit: 0.1 cmH2O
- Auto Ramp Option: Yes
- 1 — Resvent iBreeze series Auto CPAP Machine
- 1 — Built-in Humidifier
- 1 — Power Supply Kit
- 1 — Air Filter
- 1 — Standard tube
- 1 — User Manual
The CPAP King: Canada's Most Trusted CPAP PRovider
We believe CPAP Therapy products should be affordable to all Canadians since you depend on them for a good night’s sleep. Our team is here for you to save money on all the products you need.
DO I NEED A PRESCRIPTION TO PURCHASE A CPAP MACHINE?
YES. We need a valid prescription. Once the CPAP machine is purchased, please email us the prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER?
Your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours from our Quebec or Alberta warehouse unless emailed otherwise due to rupture of inventory. All of our orders are shipped with Canada Post Signature and a tracking number will be provided.