The AirFit P10 nasal pillow system is a CPAP mask prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea, flow limitation, and snoring. The P10 mask is a nasal pillow mask system offering the least invasive therapy and a great option for new users to adapt to the pressure delivered from the CPAP machine. The ResMed AirFit P10 is the successor to the Swift FX series. Although approved for higher PAP pressures and bi-level our staff recommends the P10 CPAP mask as a better solution for users that are on CPAP or Auto CPAP and prescribed 12cm/H2O or less in pressure.
Since the nasal pillow style of the P10 CPAP mask seals directly into the nostril it is highly recommended that a heated humidifier is used to prevent dryness and irritation. If this direct pressure irritation persists the user should try a heated tube to promote additional humidification. The AirFit P10 CPAP Mask is approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter than the widely popular ResMed Swift FX.
- Assembly -To remove a nasal pillow, the plastic frame should be flexed to release the top and bottom clips from the mask assembly.
- Clips -To replace the pillows the clips must be aligned and pushed into the assembly to lock in place. Please note that the lower clip is larger than the upper clip.
- Sizing -Any size AirFit Nasal Pillow will work with either the AirFit or AirFit For Her P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask.
- Replacement -To prevent bacteria from getting in your mask you should aim to replace your pillows once or twice a month. Do not go longer than three months without replacing your pillows.
- Care & Cleaning -The AirFti mask should be hand washed daily using a mild soap or detergent. Rinse thoroughly in clear, running water after cleaning. Use a soft bristle brush to ensure the woven-mesh vent is free of dust and oil. The headgear should be washed weekly using mild soap, rinsed well, and allowed to air dry. Do not wash the mask or headgear in a washing machine or dishwasher.
- Oxygen Usage -The AirFit does not have an oxygen port. If supplemental oxygen is needed for therapy, consider using the Oxygen Enrichment Adapter.
- SmartStart or Auto-On Features - Features that automatically start the flow of therapy airflow may not work effectively with the AirFit Nasal Pillow Mask.
- Compatibility -The AirFit Nasal Pillow Mask is NOT compatible with the AutoSet CS 2 and VPAP Adapt SV.
- Latex-Free -The AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is not made with natural rubber latex.
The CPAP King: Canada's Most Trusted CPAP PRovider
We believe CPAP Therapy products should be affordable to all Canadians since you depend on them for a good night’s sleep. Our team is here for you to save money on all the products you need.
DO I NEED A PRESCRIPTION TO PURCHASE A CPAP MACHINE?
YES. We need a valid prescription. Once the CPAP machine is purchased, please email us the prescription to email@example.com
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER?
Your order will be shipped within 24-48 hours from our Quebec or Alberta warehouse unless emailed otherwise due to rupture of inventory. All of our orders are shipped with Canada Post Signature and a tracking number will be provided.